Friday, July 3, 2015

Soap Making #Classes

Making soap
I have so much fun making soap.  It's a fairly easy process once you know how to do it.  I would love to share that knowledge with you. My next class is scheduled for September 27, 2015 starting at noon.  Or you can turn any of my studio days into a soap making class. Classes can be for one student or up to eight.  I'm in the studio on the following Sundays, September 13 and 20 and October 4, 18 and 25 from 11 to 4. If Sunday doesn't work for you I'd me more than happy to find a day that does.
Classes involve making a batch of soap together, directions and resource sheets for you to take home and a bar of soap for you to enjoy.  The fee is $25.00 per person.  Classes run between an hour and a half to two hours.  Studio 418 is located at Whiting Mills at 100 Whiting Street, Winsted, CT.  Contact me here. or leave a comment or message me on facebook.
Set up for a day of soap making

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you