Sunday, June 28, 2015

Going with the Flow

I was at the Norfolk Farmer's Market yesterday.  It was a beautiful day.  A lovely mix of farmer's and artisans were there.  Everyone was happy and helpful.  Everyone pitched in to erect Ez-ups which are not so easy to put up alone.  Market goers were a wonderful mix of people.  I am so grateful for the day and the opportunities to talk to and meet people.

One woman came up to me and asked if I was busy on Sunday (today).  I said I would be in my studio.  Hear me out she asked.  I'm hosting a Ladies Spa Day & Luncheon at the local community center.  Our soap and lotion guy pulled out of the event at the last minute.  Would you help us out?  Much to her relief I said yes.
She filled me in on the particulars and gave me the flier and her contact information.  Right near the top of the flier it says there will be natural soaps and lotions.  How disappointing her event would be  without them.  I'm glad I could help out.
So, I won't be in the studio today making soap.  I will be stopping in late in the day to unpack my car and tidy up a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I love this serendipitous story ~ and hope today (and ~ really ~ every day) is delightful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping today and everyday bring you one step closer to all you desire!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you