Sunday, March 8, 2015

#CraftFair Season Begins

     I have a special fondness for the fire department.  Not only are my children and handsome hubby volunteer firefighters but I served for years myself and am an honorary member of the Winsted Fire Department Support Services. As a fund raiser they host a Craft & Vendor fair each year.  This year it will be on Sunday, March 22, from noon until 4.   They have more to offer this year than ever plus food from S&S Sweet Treats and jewelry from Dawn Hill Designs. Unfortunately this means the studio will be closed but, the show is only a few miles away. I'm looking forward to the start of craft fair season.  I get to meet lots of wonderful people, get some amazing feedback and ideas for new creations plus I get to show off a bit of what I have been creating this winter.


75 Rowley Street, Winsted, CT  is the Green Building behind the playground.  Plenty of parking and no stairs to climb.  Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice fundraiser ~ I may even escape my studio to visit a bit!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you