Sunday, April 27, 2014

Artzfest

 
 Artzfest is coming to Thomaston, CT, on Saturday, May 17, from 9 to 5.  It is a collaboration of art, music, dance, theater and history. The theme this year is clocks and turning back time celebrating Seth Thomas and Eli Terry.   I will be there with my soaps, lotions & potions for beautiful skin. Come celebrate with activities all over town.  Click the links to see the website and the latest news on their facebook page.
     The artisans fair will be located at the Center School (1 Thomas Avenue).   Potters, weavers, steampunk, and other amazing artists will be there including Dawn Hill Designs, gifts of a lesser goddess and Silver Moon Herbals.  Stop by and say hello.  This will be my first outside venue and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and a fun filled day in the sunshine.
A sampling of my offerings.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you