Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gratitude

 

    Yesterday I was at the Spirit of Giving:Marketplace 2013.  It was my first time on the selling side of a table at a craft fair since I was a little girl helping my Auntie in the kitchen at the church fairs.  It was a long day but seemed to fly by.  I was there bright and early to set up.  It didn't take long so I spent the next couple of hours visiting and helping friends bring in their beautiful creations.  Jody from Gifts of a Lesser Goddess, Dawn of Dawn Hill Designs, and Allie from Silver Moon Herbals.  I was set up next to Beeyoutiful Bows and More.  The owner was a delight and her creations made me wish for a minute that my girls were little again.
     I was truly blessed to have my mother and father-in-love as well as my brother and sister-in-love come down to support me.  It was a two hour drive for them so it really was an act of love that I deeply appreciate.  Friends came by as well and I met many new people.  It was a great day.  I had fun talking to everyone and hope everyone enjoys the products and love that went into them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was such a great day for you and I'm only sorry I wasn't able to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you