Monday, August 26, 2013

Soap Making Class

Sunday, September 22 at 10:00 AM
$25.00
21 Miner Lane, Barkhamsted, CT

I am offering a fun filled hands on demonstration of soap making. You will help create a batch of soap teaching you the skills to make soap at home. I will provide you with the recipe, a bar of soap, and a list of resources and suppliers. Space is limited to ten so sign up by calling, e-mailing or leaving a message at my facebook page by September 15.
Class runs one to two hours.

860-309-0708
https://www.facebook.com/RavensEdgeLlc

1 comment:

  1. For anyone considering this class, I have two words for you ~ do it!

    Kim is such a great teacher … I know because since she taught me I've not purchased a single bar of commercial soap!

    Kim, I'm so, so excited that you are sharing this skill of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you