Friday, August 8, 2014

Finding Raven's Edge



     This past week has been a whirlwind of activity.  I've made soaps and lotions, dropped off samples of my soaps to go out with CSA deliveries from Dinesbergs Farm, and I met with amazing people about selling my products.  One of those is Dawn at Dawn Hill Designs.  You will now find my products tucked lovingly among her beautiful jewelry. So, if you are anywhere near Torrington, CT ( 40 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 3) check out her studio - it will be well worth the trip.

Antiqued Gold silver Dragonfly Locket brown pink green Necklace by Dawn Hill DesignsLovely Moon Dream Fairy Believe Swarovski by DawnHillDesignsEmbossed dragonfly earrings w/gold filled ear wires By Dawn Hill Designs
Just a few samples of Dawn's handiwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you